Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Growing up!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. My camera is broken, so I haven't been able to take many photos lately. :(

Addison is now five months old! It's CrAzY how the time has flown by!! I know she is still just a little baby, but it seems like she is growing up so fast. She started eating rice cereal last month, now she is starting to eat bananas and working on perfecting the art of sitting up all by herself.




Much to my dismay, she is also starting to scoot around. Immobility has been my friend, but it appears that I won't have that blessing for much longer. Addie can successfully turn around in circles and can maneuver herself to get her toys, binky, animal, etc. even if it's out of her reach at the opposite side of her blanket.

This past weekend, my mom and grandma came to Des Moines for a short visit and to "kidnap" Addie and I for an entire week in Nebraska. We miss daddy very much, but we are enjoying some quality time with my mom, dad, grandma and the dogs (Addie LOVES the dogs....they do not feel the same towards her). Hopefully I will be able to get my camera to work so I can take lots of pictures throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment