Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pictures....Finally

I know I have been saying that I would post some pictures for quite awhile, but I am terrible at taking pictures. Thanks to my brother-in-law, Justin, and friend, Carrie, we have some photos to share from Cole and Dayna's wedding two weeks ago. Enjoy!

Dayna and Cole are two of
the most beautiful people I know!

I just LOVE this picture of them! :)

Dayna's bridesmaids were Morgan (Cole's sister),
Leigha, Ricki, Courtney (Dayna's sister)
and me. We had such a great day!
Our "squeezing" picture. I'm not sure
when we started doing this, but we always
seem to take a photo like this on special occasions.  

Here is the "squeeze" photo from
my wedding!

Awwwww. Besties.
Depending on the angle, I looked
either very pregnant or a bit smaller.
I liked this angle best. :)

We had to take a photo highlighting Baby Meyer.
I am 24 weeks in this picture!
 
We were all supposed to give a thumbs up...
Oh Leigha... :)
I had such a great time at Cole and Dayna's wedding. All of us in the wedding party kept asking each other if there was something we were supposed to be doing or helping with, but there never was anything for us to do - Cole and Dayna literally thought of everything! It was such a blessing to be able to simply enjoy the day and celebrate with them. :)

I should have another update on Baby Meyer soon. I have another appointment tomorrow morning. After tomorrow, I start having appointments every two weeks. I feel like these next 14 weeks are going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment