Sunday, May 20, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

So much has happened since my last post, I decided that making a list was probably the easiest way to share what Miss Addison has been up to!

1. Screaming/shrieking/talking...making noise 24/7.
She has started saying "Mama" "Dada" and "Baba"
but I don't think it is intentional quite yet.

2. Being an expert crawler!!!
She just follows me around the house all day!
We will be purchasing a baby gate for the kitchen soon.


3. Making her "turtle" face. I'm not sure where she picked this up,
but she usually makes it when she wakes up in the morning or
after nap times. It makes us laugh a lot!

4. Pulling herself up on the couch,
 chairs, crib, changing table...
She gets into EVERYTHING!

5. Standing on the couch to look outside.
She especially loves seeing daddy get home
from work. She just squeals with delight and
gets soooooooo excited to see him!



6. Being soooooo stinkin' cute! I have about a million pictures
like this!  I can't help it - Nothing is more cute than a sleeping little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment